Our client is an entrepreneurial growth fund with focus on impact investments. The Founders and Partners are internationally well-known personalities and also the investors behind the fund are prestigious institutional and private investors.
For the further development of the company, we are looking for smart and entrepreneurial-minded professionals (m/f/d) to join the investment team.
- You will manage and execute complete deal processes from “a to z” and will work closely with the client’s Deal Partners
- With your experience as an investor or technical consultant in the start-up space you will become a domain expert and you will contribute to the company’s long-term strategy of showing deep sector knowledge
- You will use your expertise to support the founders and prospective founders
- You will take part in detailed analyses of relevant markets and companies across various sectors to identify companies with untapped potential
- As part of the team, you will build and develop a strong deal pipeline and lead the evaluation of investment opportunities autonomously as well as negotiations with founders and co-invest partners
- You will manage the portfolio post-investment including its ongoing performance assessment. You will work proactively on the identification of the portfolio companies’ risks and opportunities and together with the team you will actively assist in the value creation process of these assets
What You Bring With You
- You have an excellent academic background in International Business and Finance
- 3-6 years’ work experience in venture capital investing, private equity, investment funds, family offices or top tier consultancies (M&A related topics). Alternatively, you have operational start-up experience as a founder or deal doing experience (corporate / investment bank)
- You have already managed a few complete deal processes
- You have a structured, analytical and data driven work approach, a hands-on personality, team-play-spirit and efficient self-time management. As an empathetic and trustworthy team player with high accountability you are respected by colleagues, the network and founders
- Full command of English, German language skills are ‘nice to have’ but not mandatory