Our client is a young private equity-owned consumer goods company with a special focus on natural nutritional supplements. Operating out of Dusseldorf, the company manages revenues of 100 million Euro and grows by 20-30% per year.
Recently our client committed to be the new venture part of a DAX corporate with the goal to set up a fast growing and independent business arm for the consumer business.
Our client is currently looking for a highly qualified and experienced senior professional to lead the future strategy and growth path of the company, thus being a key driver for the company’s strategic activities. In this role you will be part of the Senior Management team, together with the founders.
We are therefore looking for a particularly strong individual to fit into this ambitious and fast-paced setting. He/she will swiftly work together with the CEO and COO and being used to strictly monitor and ensure progress on all strategic and growth projects’ activities.
- You will be responsible for strategy, transformation, growth issues
- Together with Senior Management, you will lead a significant transformation program to turn around our client’s strategy
- Work closely with the Executive Management team (mainly CEO/COO) on the successful implementation of the strategy goals
- Team lead for existing team and set-up of new teams
What You Bring With You
- 7-15 years of relevant experience in a TOP tier consulting firm. Additional industry experience in consumer goods/luxury goods/retail is a plus
- Broad experience across different aspects of a business, particularly strong understanding of key financial and business processes of an organization
- Interest in working in a fast growing and dynamic environment
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills are mandatory
- Capability to quickly develop a strong “standing” within the organization
- Ability to challenge initiative owners in a constructive way with respect to overall feasibility and impact of initiatives
- Hands-on mentality; down-to-earth attitude
- Broad set of influencing skills
- High level of motivation and determination
- A driven, open, honest and collaborative individual with strong commercial skills
- Ability to operate effectively in a private equity-related environment