With more than 150,000 employees and 100 million customers around the globe, our client is one of the leading financial services groups in the world.
At the core of the Group’s strengths lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. The client is the principal driver behind transforming the Group into a digital group.
The Inhouse Consulting was established in 2004 as the internal consulting division of the Group. The vision is to be the consulting partner of choice for the core segments. The experienced consulting teams support all operating entities worldwide in planning and implementing their local key strategic projects.
We are looking for a Principal Consultant (m/f/d) to join one of the eight Practice Areas – customer experience design – and support on a broad range of projects. These projects create global impact and help to support the Group’s strategy worldwide.
- Work with client teams, bearing responsibility for specific tasks, the quality of your deliverables and ensuring project milestones are reached
- Manage communications and project timelines
- Build long-term customer relationships and help uncover future business opportunities
- Contribute to business development and client pitches under the guidance of an Engagement Manager
- Help increase global Consulting expertise within the strategic areas of development
- Contribute to internal projects within Group Consulting, including internal knowledge sharing and team events
What You Bring With You
- University degree or equivalent experience, Master’s degree or MBA degree from a renowned university is preferred
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in operational business or management consulting
- A strong focus on customer experience and/or customer strategy is preferred
- Experience in project management, change management, business transformation or initiative development and rollout
- Mastery of working and communicating with a broad range of audiences and seniority levels
- An affinity for solving problems and a pronounced capacity for analytical thinking to help you organize and prioritize your tasks
- Enthusiasm for working in a diverse and international team
- Excellent command of English that you will use while preparing and delivering presentations and reports. German language is preferred but not mandatory
- Previously acquired skills in PowerPoint and Excel (ability to perform complex functions)
- Curiosity for or knowledge of insurance and financial services and consulting methodologies, tools, and techniques