Our client was founded in 2009 and is now the No. 1 white-label payment provider in Europe and an independent payment brand within the Nexi Group, the European PayTech company.
As Manager Strategy & Corporate Development (m/f/d) you will support the strategy work and further develop the Project Portfolio Management / Project Management Office activities.
- You support and supervise the strategy process
- You support the project portfolio management / PMO and continuously develop it further
- You improve the OKR framework and keep it up to date
- You build strategic partnerships and support the team in doing so
- You further develop the business model
What You Bring With You
- You have successfully completed your studies in the field of industrial engineering, business administration, finance, operations research or innovation or have gained comparable professional experience
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in a leading consulting firm
- You have profound knowledge in strategy work and already relevant experience with PPM / PMO
- You enjoy challenges and approach them proactively
- You work efficiently, precisely and set high standards for yourself
- You are characterized by an analytical mindset and perseverance
- You are business fluent in written and spoken German and English