Our client is a leading German insurance group. The company is setting up a large transformation program, all processes/IT-related topics are going to be revised fundamentally to set up something new (shared services model) on a global level.
This role reports directly to the Board and offers the possibility to take over a C-level role in the near future.
We are looking for a Global Head of Transformation Management, Strategy & Portfolio Optimization (m/f/d) to lead a team of 15 to 20 Managers.
Leader of overall transformation and TMO
- Chorus and orchestrator of transformation
- Drive strategic agenda of overall transformation
- Provide clear direction to transformation leads, methodology and planning lead and value capture lead on how to be successful in working with an initiative, and resolve interdependencies and conflicts between initiatives
- Establish effective management routines to monitor projects, keep work on track and identify issues early
- Work with finance and value capture lead to track progress of value capture
- Partner with HR to create people processes that fairly and transparently manage HR implications of the transformation
- Communicate status, progress and issues faced by initiatives to Boar
- Generate and address demand for TMO support through effective partnership with key stakeholders
- Develop and refine strategy in alignment with business objectives
- Set up execution and oversee implementation of strategic projects
- Develop change management and communication plans to successfully move the organization to desired state
What You Bring With You
- Successfully completed studies
- Extensive international experience, min. 15 years in strategy or IT consulting combined with corporate expertise in financial services
- Profound experience in global IT transformation programs and digitalization
- Experience in insurance nice to have but not mandatory
- Process management experience
- International mindset and experience
- High Tech affinity
- Excellent command of English language; German language skills would be a plus