With more than 150,000 employees and 100 million customers around the globe, our client is one of the leading financial services groups in the world.
At the core of the Group’s strengths lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. The client is the principal driver behind transforming the Group into a digital group.
The Inhouse Consulting was established in 2004 as the internal consulting division of the Group. The vision is to be the consulting partner of choice for the core segments. The experienced consulting teams support all operating entities worldwide in planning and implementing their local key strategic projects.
We are looking for a Project Manager (m/f/d) to join one of the seven Practice Areas and support on a broad range of projects. These projects create global impact and help to support the Group’s strategy worldwide.
- Complete all assignments under the guidance of an Engagement Manager, including all project deadlines and deliverables, troubleshooting and problem resolution, conflict management, client and stakeholder management
- Analyze customer needs and develop innovative concepts to best serve them
- Contribute to pitches under the guidance of an Engagement Manager
- Provide support to existing clients while ensuring effective and efficient key account management and help and coach more junior project team members
- Contribute to the day-to-day operations of the assigned tasks until completion
- Discuss with the Engagement Manager ideas of possible future client needs that may lead to projects
- Ensure adequate development of colleagues via coaching, mentoring, personal development and training
What You Bring With You
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Min. 3 years’ consultancy experience, either in an inhouse consulting role or in a management consultancy with financial services expertise
- Project- and program management methods and techniques, process development and continuous improvement
- Experience in change management, quality management, integration and re-organization as well as training and lecturing
- Strong team player with high assertiveness and ability to work under pressure
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, conceptual and implementation experience
- Communication, facilitation, sales and conflict management skills
- Strategic and operational management experience
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English