Fast growing Pharma / Healthcare Company
Our client is a young pharma company with a special focus in one segment and several international production sites. In this very dynamic segment, the company’s goal is to become the international market leader. The yearly growth rates are >100%. The company is backed by an international well-known private equity firm.
They are currently looking for a highly qualified and experienced professional (m/f/d) to take over the lead for the company’s strategy and M&A activities. As the Director of Strategy and M&A (m/f/d), the future job holder is a senior sparring partner for the Top Management (former Top Tier Consultants) with very high visibility and influence across the organization.
We are therefore looking for a particularly strong individual to fit into this ambitious and fast-paced setting. He/she will swiftly work together with the CEO and being used to strictly monitor and ensure progress on all strategy, M&A and financing activities.
- You will be responsible for the future growth of the company, leading all strategy and M&A activities and structuring the deals
- You will develop/build up your existing team of professionals
- Work closely with the Executive Management team (mainly CEO) on the successful implementation of all transactions and PMI
- You will be part of the senior management team
- Perspective of the role is to develop into future general management roles
What You Bring With You
- Min. 7-12 years of relevant experience in a TOP tier consulting firm (Strategy or Corporate Finance practice) and/or Investment Banking
- Deep market know-how and project experience in pharma / CDMO / healthcare is essential
- Track record of first successfully overseeing M&A deals, Due Diligences, etc.
- Broad experience across different aspects of a business; particularly strong understanding of key financial and business processes of an organization
- Interest in working in a fast growing and dynamic environment
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills are mandatory
- Capability to quickly develop a strong “standing” within the organization
- Ability to challenge initiative owners in a constructive way with respect to overall feasibility and impact of initiatives
- Hands-on mentality; down-to-earth attitude
- Broad set of influencing skills
- High level of motivation and determination
- A driven, open, honest and collaborative individual with strong commercial skills
- Ability to operate effectively in a private equity-related environment
- Fluency in English, German or French considered strong plus
- Well-structured way of working, proactive approach, and the energy and will to drive topics forward
- Absolute team player who convinces through thought leadership, structure and clear communication