Our client is one of the world's leading reinsurance companies with more than 11,000 employees at over 50 locations around the globe. The Group is working on topics today that will concern the whole of society tomorrow, whether that be climate change, major construction projects, gene technology or space travel. The company finds solutions to these challenges through a network of highly qualified professionals who anticipate risks, work on tailor-made solutions and expertly advise clients. If you want to help shape the future as part of one of our client teams, we look forward to hearing from you.
Reinsurance Development is a central division within our client´s reinsurance segment. RID’s world-wide activities centre around strategic and organizational development, innovation, as well as climate and corporate client management. RID’s objective is to have a meaningful contribution to the Ambition 2025, for example by driving the digital transformation or identifying/enabling strategic initiatives. The department Organization & Process Design is responsible for a holistic perspective on structures and processes across the Reinsurance segment. The objective is to facilitate the advancement of the operating model and to support the achievement of its strategic ambition.
We are looking for a highly-motivated Project Manager (m/f/d) to strengthen the team in this demanding task.
- Lead or contribute to projects throughout the global reinsurance group with a broad range of topics including development and redesign of operating models, strategy implementation, organizational changes. Thereby maintain close collaboration and alignment with various strategy teams
- Consult business units and central functions on organizational questions, including identifying and assessing organizational options, conducting top management workshops and preparing recommendations
- Support board members as well as business and central unit heads in improving their organizational setup
- Develop and enhance the organizational framework deriving from the strategy and transform it into organizational design and rules
- Further develop organizational methods and facilitate holistic perspective on organization, processes and digitization
What You Bring With You
- Excellent university degree
- 4+ years’ expertise in strategy and organizational development proven by relevant professional experience, preferably in a consulting background
- Good understanding of the primary/reinsurance value chain, challenges and digitization
- Fundamental understanding of different organization structures, complexity of a truly global business model and new approaches such as Agile Organizations
- Experience in management of large and complex projects in the context of operating model development and restructuring
- Excellent presentation, workshop and moderation skills
- Outstanding conceptual skills and an analytical mind(set)
- Pragmatic and execution oriented with high level of commitment, personal integrity and team spirit
- Excellent language proficiency in English and German