Our client is an InsurTech technology company with the mission to digitize the market for commercial insurance and revolutionize product development. Active for many years in the market, it is already the dominant market leading technology platform for business insurances in Germany. It connects insurers, distributors from several sales channels and customers on its platform.
Our client is currently ramping up its team to over 100 team members and is launching its first other market to roll out in Europe as initial move of the internationalization strategy.
For their further expansion we are looking for respectively one Country CEO (m/f/d) for each of the following regions: Spain / Belgium / The Netherlands / USA.
- You are the responsible CEO and leader of the respective country and build up the business and local team inc. guidance
- Responsible for major corporate decisions
- Manage the overall operations and resources of the local company
- Establish the product in the local market
- Search for strategic partnerships and enhance existing co-operations
- Integrate insurance products and connect local insurance companies
- Act as the main point of communication between C-level and corporate operations and be the public face of the company
What You Bring With You
- Very good university degree
- Very entrepreneurial mindset with willingness and potential to act as Country CEO
- Minimum of 5 years’ professional experience, ideally in strategy consulting combined with corporate expertise
- Profound knowledge of the respective local insurance market
- Analytical thinking and fun to work on strategic topics relevant for the whole company
- Experience in managing complex problems independently with strong project management skills
- Team player with excellent negotiation skills
- Good stakeholder management and communication abilities
- German and English language skills are mandatory, local language desired