Our client is one of the world's leading reinsurance companies with more than 40,000 employees at over 50 locations around the globe.
The Business Development team is an integral part of F&C's growth ambition. Jointly with top management from F&C and the Underwriting community, the department works with corporate clients, cedents, and brokers to identify growth opportunities and improve F&C’s overall market position.
To sustainably expand the strong position in the market, our client is looking for a Senior Project Manager (m/f/d) for their Business Development team who combines business acumen with market experience and project manager capabilities. In your new role, you will work closely with the F&C management and Underwriting community in Munich as well as our three regional hubs.
- Structuring and leading projects within F&C to further build and improve the value proposition
- Developing and implementing business development initiatives globally and in close cooperation with F&C Underwriting teams across all lines of business
- Building a network with brokers and clients in the London insurance market and across Europe, representing and marketing F&C, the capabilities and risk appetite
- Facilitating cross- and up-selling as well as cross-line market initiatives, acting as the key contact for a selected number of cross-class clients
- Promoting F&C’s value proposition and brand as well as a consistent go-to-market approach
- Acting as sparring partner to F&C top management and support them to implement Line of Business-/region-specific strategies
What You Bring With You
- Excellent university degree or MBA from a top business school
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a TOP strategy consultancy, corporate industrial insurance expertise is a plus
- Strongly pronounced sales orientation and relevant experience in client and broker management
- Excellent project management skills, ideally gained in top-tier management consultancy
- Strong teamwork skills and ability to communicate with senior management
- Excellent conceptual and analytical skills
- Independent and results-oriented working style
- Confident, engaging manner, good negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; German is a strong plus
- Willingness to travel