German Private Equity Fund & Family Office
The CompanyOur client is an established German private equity fund / family office with a focus on small cap investments. The targeted companies typically generate revenues between 20 and 50 million Euro and face succession challenges. In order to strengthen an upcoming investment opportunity in The Netherlands we are looking for the future Managing Director and Co-shareholder via a Management Buy In (MBI).
- Pre-transaction: Together with other colleagues you will be immediately involved in the deal process and due diligence
- Post-transaction: Taking on the CEO role in the acquired portfolio company and drive internationalization / efficiency improvement as well as organic and inorganic growth initiatives
- Internationalization into the German and BENELUX markets will be one top priority
What You Bring With You
- Minimum of 10 years of professional experience, from top-tier strategy consulting firm and additional experience from a corporate management position driving change. This combination of professional experience is an absolute must!
- Clear small- / mid-market exposure and personality / DNA (small caps) with ideally P&L or at least cost center responsibility
- Industry experience in B2B service is nice to have, but not mandatory / also experience in working with private equity companies would be nice
- You should be Dutch native or have perfect language skills plus fluent German language skills; excellent English language skills are also a prerequisite
- Profound management- and leadership skills in difficult situations requiring change
- Very good academic credentials and steady and consistent career progression
- Strong entrepreneurial mind-set and high ambition level
- Hands-on, ‘get-things-done’ type of person