Our client is a technology company with the mission to digitize the market for commercial insurance and revolutionize product development. Active for 5 years in the market, it is already the dominant market leading technology platform for business insurances in Germany. It connects insurers, distributors from several sales channels and customers on its platform. Our client is currently ramping up its team to over 100 team members and is launching its first other market to roll out in Europe as initial move of the internationalization strategy.
We are looking for a Head of Strategy / Business Development (m/f/d) who will be working directly with the Group CEO. You will grow your team within the next months and get the chance to take over more responsibility in the future.
- You will be working on strategic topics, e.g. shaping the group strategy and leading complex strategic initiatives in various areas, managing the Country Managers in the internationalization strategy and helping them on building a ‘startup in a startup’, evaluating new expansion opportunities and help set up the operations in each country, leading the fundraising efforts together with the CEO and preparing board meetings and workshops with investors or the internal leadership, keeping an eye on the competition and analyzing potential M&A targets
- Very good university degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ professional experience, ideally in a Top-Management consultancy
- Analytical thinking and fun to work on strategic topics relevant for the whole company
- Experience in managing complex problems independently with strong project management skills
- Good stakeholder management and communication abilities
- Insurance or tech knowledge is a plus
- German and English language skills are mandatory