Our client is a 2019 founded company of a renowned financial services group. The aim is to modernize and digitize the landscape of global entities and third-party insurances — globally. Our client offers digital health services based on advanced data analytics and a modern IT architecture. They support core insurance processes and health specific services alike. The company strives to redefine existing methodologies and pioneer completely new experiences.
We’re looking for you if you like working in a start-up atmosphere, experimenting with new technical trends and benefiting from the stability of a global player. As part of a Group, we make this very unique combination possible. An open and direct communication style is encouraged and at the core of our client’s team spirit, further complemented by a flat hierarchical structure.
You will strengthen the dynamic and interdisciplinary Data Team. As the competence center with expertise in the operationalization of modern analytical health solutions, our client works on use cases all along the value claim of insurance and thus actively shapes the process of digitalization. You will closely work together with your fellow data engineers, data scientists, project partners and software developers. You will analyze, clean, fix and understand data as well as support in developing machine learning models and implementing prototypes. Independently you will interpret the results of your analyses and discuss them with colleagues and the management. Together you will develop innovative solutions and mine for multiple companies and countries the treasure trove of data.
- Analysis and visualization of data from internal and external sources to identify new business potentials
- Clean and fix data issues in close collaboration with data controllers and data scientists
- Understand and contextualize data for different stake holders
- Design and maintenance of a health domain specific data model for a centralized data hub
- Active knowledge exchange and transfer within the team and within the company
What You Bring With You
- Advanced Master’s degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics or Natural Sciences
- Min. 3 years practical and theoretical knowledge of the following fields: data mining, statistical methods, database design
- Good knowledge and practical experience in relevant programming languages like SQL, R or Python
- Experience in the analysis and visualization of large data sets
- Ability to communicate complex analytical and technical content to a non-specialist audience
- High degree of self-organization, individual responsibility and decisiveness
- Fluent written and spoken English, German proficiency is a plus