Our client is a 2019 founded company of a renowned financial services group. The aim is to modernize and digitize the landscape of global entities and third-party insurances — globally. Our client offers digital health services based on advanced data analytics and a modern IT architecture. They support core insurance processes and health specific services alike. The company strives to redefine existing methodologies and pioneer completely new experiences.
As Product Owner (m/f/d) of Claims you are responsible for shaping and developing a global health claims handling system. Additionally, you will also prioritize the global requirements and be in regular contact with the international countries to discuss with them the integration and rollout of the tool.
We’re looking for you if you like working in a startup atmosphere, experimenting with new technical trends and benefiting from the stability of a global player. As part of a group, our client makes this very unique combination possible. An open and direct communication style is encouraged and at the core of our client’s team spirit, further complemented by a flat hierarchical structure.
- Lead and continuously refine end-to-end innovation processes across regions and products
- Ensure customer and market needs are understood in order to harmonize product vision and strategy
- Plan and prioritize product features for the development
- Define product vision and roadmap
- Ensure work focuses on those products with maximum value aligned with the overall company vision
- Keeping up to date with agile/scrum best practices and new trends in the healthcare market
- Professional background in strategic partnership management, and ideally business coaching
- Drive continuous improvement and innovation/exploration of new topics relevant to more than one product/region
- Stay on top of market development, trends, customer needs and competitor activities within healthcare and health insurances worldwide
What You Bring With You
- You have an advanced degree in Economics, Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial or Computer Engineering, Mathematics or a similar degree
- At least 5+ years in (IT) Leading Consulting work experience
- Ideally you are experienced in the (health) insurance or financial services
- You are an expert within the field of innovation and are passionate about digitalization and technology-enabled business models
- Strong client focus and the ability to identify clients' needs and transform these into viable concepts and profitable business
- You have experience in delivering large-scale projects leading international teams
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- You are a creative thinker with sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Business fluent in both German and English