Our client is a spin-off (100% subsidiary) of an international successful group in the financial services sector and manages the assets of the Group and also for third parties. It acts as Center of Excellence for derivatives.
For this position at our client we are looking for a motivated and flexible team member with a positive attitude and an analytical way of thinking. Our client offers a challenging position within the corporate market services team in an international environment. If you are an innovative thinker who likes to take organizations to a next level and who is at its best when supporting others, then we are looking for someone like you to help our client.
- Monitoring of transactions, tracking of matching, review of reconciliations. Pro-active interface management. Central point of contact for all kind of questions regarding business operations
- Involvement in strategic projects. Continuous improvement of processes
- Accomplishment of various control tasks, including acting as interface between front office and control functions, and also external contacts
- Ensure proper handling of trades and the monitoring thereof. Manual interventions on market transactions
- Support and implementation of financial products and mandates within the larger operational framework
- Assist in budget preparation and management activities. Provide periodic financial analysis
- Develop policies and procedures to ensure operational efficiency. Assist in the control and/or preparation of balance sheets, income statements, expense reports, records, receipts, etc.
- Preparation of reporting duties, including regulatory reporting duties
What You Bring With You
- University degree in economics or a related field
- At least 5 years’ experience in banking and/or asset management is essential, e.g. trading systems, banking derivatives
- Understanding of the larger operational and risk environment of a financial services firm
- Language skills: German and English (French/Portuguese are advantageous)
- Excellent computer literacy (ideally coding skills)
- Proactive, adaptable, with a solution-oriented way of thinking
- Curious, eager to learn, able to self-develop and to critically self-evaluate
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills, an absolute team player
- Responsible and conscious of risks. Attention to detail, quality and client satisfaction is imperative
- ·Independent, with the ability to meet tight deadlines under high pressure, with the ability to multitask due to monitoring and addressing multiple tasks and issues concurrently
- Keen to deliver highest level of quality services