Our client is a world-leader in decentral energy management and energy efficient applications and privately held engineering company. After years of strong growth and acquisitions, they have grown to a business with around 27,000 employees and products sold in more than 100 countries around the world with over 50 factories in 20 countries. As a leading supplier to the refrigeration and air-conditioning industries, our client has a broad product technology portfolio serving customers along the cold chain within commercial refrigeration, air-conditioning and industrial refrigeration, as well as food retail.
We are searching for a CFO Business Unit as part of the TOP management team to strategically support the future positioning, new business models and deployment of the Business Unit.
Within this entrepreneurial opportunity you will be reporting directly to the Head of the Business Unit part of the global Leadership team.
You will be responsible for:
- Securing financial transparency and direct the product cost estimation and pricing strategy
- Support the existing and new technological aspects as well as M&A activities with business modelling, forecasting and partnering models. After this, measures in investment controlling, incl. potential integration activities will be necessary
- Leading functional excellence and comprehending strategic initiatives implementing these into operational measures as well as leading the financial processes
- Steering business reviews in order to challenge the financial marks and identify the risks and opportunities while proposing actions
- Collaboration in regional and global activities for controlling, finance, accounting, and tax
What You Bring With You
- 10+ years of extensive experience in financial positions within an international company.
- Experience from an industrial company with software and service transformation path or from the Software / IT solutions industry is preferred.
- Master’s Degree in economics or MBA
- Results-oriented drive and vast understanding of the entire value chain and ERP systems
- Strong communication, diplomacy skills and the ability to guide, influence and convince others
- Fluent in English
- A global perspective
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Analytical skills with a commercial focus
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills