Our client is a world-leader energy management and energy efficient applications and privately held engineering company. After years of strong growth and acquisitions, they have grown to a business with around 27,000 employees and products sold in more than 100 countries around the world with over 50 factories in 20 countries. As a leading supplier to the refrigeration and air-conditioning industries, our client has a broad product technology portfolio serving customers along the cold chain within commercial refrigeration, air-conditioning and industrial refrigeration, as well as food retail.
We are searching for a Head of Venturing & Strategy advising strategic topics to senior management and drive the main strategic initiatives. You will support the future positioning, derive new business models and oversee M&A activities along the entire life cycle from screening to integration and investment controlling post deal.
Within this entrepreneurial opportunity you will be reporting directly to the Head of the Business Unit part of the global Leadership team.
- Driving the global implementation of the strategic transformation program
- Defining and leading technology venturing with other business areas and stakeholders
- Managing M&A as well as partnership projects
- Building investment controlling and managing progress of existing and new portfolio companied on strategic priorities and financial business cases
- Setting-up and instrumenting the positioning within relevant IoT and Service ecosystems
- Routinely coordinating with key stakeholder across other areas and units
- Being part of a world leader with a global footprint and flat hierarchies allowing room to make an impact
- Future-oriented Industrial IoT in the large customer base
- A dynamic, international and diverse team
What you bring with you
- Master or similar education complemented with relevant leadership education
- 7+ years of work experience in top strategy consulting (Project Manager level) and VC/PE Investment management or similar position in industry, with technology focus
- Good know-how and inside knowledge of the digital technology market (IoT, industry 4.0, etc)
- Driven by new challenges and passionate about connecting strategy to real business results
- Energetic, positive and customer-centric.
- Experience in creating and consulting to growth strategies and supporting venturing.
- Ability to navigate in a large matrix organization and can communicate at all levels.