Our client is a world-leader energy management and energy efficient applications and privately held engineering company. After years of strong growth and acquisitions, they have grown to a business with around 27,000 employees and products sold in more than 100 countries around the world with over 50 factories in 20 countries. As a leading supplier to the refrigeration and air-conditioning industries, our client has a broad product technology portfolio serving customers along the cold chain within commercial refrigeration, air-conditioning and industrial refrigeration, as well as food retail.
We are searching for a Head of Venturing & Strategy advising strategic topics to senior management and drive the main strategic initiatives. You will support the future positioning, derive new business models and oversee M&A activities along the entire life cycle from screening to integration and investment controlling post deal.
- Driving the global implementation of the strategic transformation program
- Defining and leading technology venturing with other business areas and stakeholders
- Managing M&A as well as partnership projects
- Building investment controlling and managing progress of existing and new portfolio companied on strategic priorities and financial business cases
- Setting-up and instrumenting the positioning within relevant IoT and Service ecosystems
- Routinely coordinating with key stakeholder across other areas and units
- Being part of a world leader with a global footprint and flat hierarchies allowing room to make an impact
- Future-oriented Industrial IoT in the large customer base
- A dynamic, international and diverse team
- Master or similar education complemented with relevant leadership education
- 7+ years of work experience in top strategy consulting (Project Manager level) and VC/PE Investment management or similar position in industry, with technology focus
- Good know-how and inside knowledge of the digital technology market (IoT, industry 4.0, etc)
- Driven by new challenges and passionate about connecting strategy to real business results
- Energetic, positive and customer-centric.
- Experience in creating and consulting to growth strategies and supporting venturing.
- Ability to navigate in a large matrix organization and can communicate at all levels.