The vision of our client is to build the leading challenger firm within Financial Services by pairing leading business and technology expertise. 20 years ago, insurance companies and banks had to compete with their peers, and today, they have to compete with global tech companies. However, throughout this time, the setup of the global consulting landscape has stayed pretty much the same.
Founded in October 2022 by the EMEA Financial Services Practice Lead Partner of a leading US strategy consultancy and a builder of multiple leading software companies, our client already brings together the best of both worlds: Deep functional Financial Services domain expertise/networks, and a track record of how to build and invest into leading software product companies.
To properly advise Fortune 500 Financial Services companies in today’s and tomorrow’s world, our client believes in creating a new ecosystem that combines the knowledge of tech, venture and product building with that of leading financial service domains.
Join this great team of experts in supporting the clients in all kinds of strategic transformations as well as the three key domains: Cyber Security, Data Analytics & AI and ESG/Climate Tech.
- Be a trusted leader and an Insurance Operations and Technology expert: You are a subject matter expert in the Insurance practice. You bring deep functional knowledge, expertise, and proprietary tools to every client situation
- Create Impact for clients: Lead and manage complex transformation projects to drive exceptional client value & impact, leveraging best practices and broad competence
- Client relationships & engagements: You manage and develop strategic client relationships while ensuring the highest quality client work
- Create and shape the future of our client: You will lead the development of proposals, sales pitches and client presentations, as well as develop and execute business & sales strategies. Furthermore, you are identifying and developing new client opportunities
- Help others grow: You are not only interested in developing and growing yourself but want to take care of others’ growth journey by being a mentor and people manager for more junior employees
What You Bring With You
- Outstanding academic degree
- 8+ years of full-time professional experience in the insurance practice of a top-tier consultancy (or equivalent) and in corporate insurance within the DACH or EU region. You bring a strong network and potential business opportunities with you
- You shine with knowledge: You are a thought leader with a proven track record in leading large-scale transformation programs in the area of Insurance IT & Operations
- Relationship building comes naturally to you: You have a history of being a trusted advisor both with your clients and your team. Through this, you have demonstrated your ability to expand sales and new opportunities within accounts of some of the biggest insurers in Europe and beyond
- Languages: Proficiency in German and English
- Entrepreneurs take action and commit: You do what it takes. You own your work. You do not need anyone anymore to manage you on a task-based level. As a senior in our team, you will be part of growing the company with your entrepreneurial spirit
- Winning teams beat ego: You know the difference between healthy self-confidence and an unhealthy ego. Your ultimate goal is to be part of a winning and smiling team
- The eye of the storm is the calmest place: You are resilient and keep a cool head when the pressure is on
- You enjoy hybrid work: Whether at the client, the office or from home, you can deliver excellent quality work, interact with the team and create a positive work environment