Our customer is a globally active, publicly listed company with headquarters in the DACH region and >2 billion EUR revenue. The company is a leader in technology and engineering, turning wood into fibers used in textile and hygiene applications while impacting the industry value chain.
Our client is more than just a leading manufacturer, sustainability is in their DNA and externally confirmed by several reputable awards in this area.
To optimize foundations for further growth, our client is looking for an experienced M&A Manager (m/f/d), ideally at (senior) Project Manager level from the chemicals or process industry. You enjoy working on M&A topics and sustainability is a passion, not a “nice to have” for you.
You bring several years of experience in investment banking, PE, transaction advisory or M&A consulting roles, which brought your practice of the overall M&A process from scouting to closing projects to perfection. Your people- and results-driven approach, combined with an analytical eye and the talent to manage cross-cultural teams around the globe, is your recipe for success.
- Close cooperation with the Executive Board in deal evaluation
- Drive M&A projects from start to finish incl. target search, due diligence, valuation, assessment of financing options and tax implications, negotiations, closing and integration
- Lead project teams and collaborate with internal / external departments, incl. lawyers, advisors, banks and consultants
- Scout, review and refine current and future M&A pipeline as well as propose own M&A ideas and projects in line with corporate strategy
- Co-create the M&A strategy and activities, support the business with professional M&A processes and coordination
- Prepare decision-making documentation and analyses, presentations for management meetings
- Contribute to and ensure realization of adequate strategy for successful integration after acquisition
What You Bring With You
- Technical degree in Science / Engineering with a strong commercial sense or alternatively Economics / Finance Degree and / or international MBA
- Corporate finance know-how incl. valuation, financing structures and tax implications
- Strong financial modeling skills, clear-minded, yet collaborative work style
- International experience and affinity to manufacturing industry required
- Strong presentation and communication skills, ownership and autonomous, down-to-earth working style
- Fluent English is a must, professional German expected.