Our client is a leading global business advisory and interim management firm of results-oriented professionals who specialise in creating value and restoring performance at every stage of the business life cycle and restructuring of underperforming companies and companies in distressed situations (partly insolvency situations). This involves complex global enterprises as well as mid- and large-cap portfolio companies of private equity funds.
They thrive on the ability to make a difference in high-impact situations and deliver sustainable, bottom-line results. With more than 1400 professionals and over 25 offices around the world, our client has ambitious growth plans depending on hiring only the TOP candidates in the market.
We are searching for an experienced Director and/or Vice President and/or Associate for the Operational Restructuring & Performance Improvement Practice with TOP consulting background.
- Restructuring and performance improvement projects (hands-on work)
- Carve-out and post merger integration projects
- Partly shadow-management
- Advising and coaching of the client’s management teams
- Operational restructuring concepts, 100-days plans, pre- and post acquisition advice
- Involvement in business development in the corporate world, private equity funds and at workout-desks of major commercial/investment banks
What you bring with you
- Minimum of 6 years and maximum of 10 years (Vice President) of professional experience
- Minimum of 4 years (Associate) of professional experience
- From a top strategy consulting firm (McK, BCG, Bain etc.), a restructuring firm or specialized top consulting boutiques
- Clear functional focus: SCM/generals operations/PMI/overhead cost reduction etc.
- Additional experience from other corporate functions are a plus
- Outstanding academic credentials are a must-have! (MBA from a top business school is a big plus)
- Hands-on, get-things-done type of person
- Entrepreneurial approach and mindset
- Ability to cope with board-level management, assertive
- Absolute flexibility, willingness to travel
- Highly ambitious, motivated to proceed your career in an unconventional and challenging environment, being part of and managing a team of outstanding professionals
- Excellent English and German language skills