Our client is an independent strategy boutique specialised in TOP-Automotive consulting. Their services include OEMs, engineering service providers, automotive suppliers, as well as investors, whom all benefit from tailor-made consulting services focused on the core strategic challenges of the automotive industry as well as M&A and operational improvement. Build on a vast know-how of Automotive experience, our client has access to technological expertise, in-depth market insights and customer networks.
We are searching for Consultants with a strong Knack for automotive and strategy topics from the Associate to Partner level.
- Operating in the areas of strategy, corporate finance and organization and performance management across all aspects revolving around the Automotive industry
- Consulting our clients and successfully implement profound change initiatives
- Maintaining a very close and trusting relationship with clients; fairness and integrity are valuable assets for our client
- Operating on a range of local and international engagements
- Driving positive change for the immediate and long-term success of clients
- Delivering high-impact and long-term effect change implementation
- Driving commercially successful engagements in a ‘hands-on’, professional manner
- Bacherlor’s, MBA or Master’s degree preferred, ideally in engineering or economics
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Profound experience in the automotive sector, strategy, M&A, corporate development and a growth oriented environment
- Fluency in German and English is essential; knowledge of an additional language would be advantageous
- Excellent written, verbal, organizational, and executive-level presentation skills
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial cultureInternational experience
- Willingness to travel