Leading international large- & mid-cap private equity company – Location: Frankfurt a.M.
Our client is one of the largest and most experienced global private equity investors with international presence. The firm focuses on investments in five core sectors, including business and financial services; healthcare; industrial; retail, consumer and leisure; and technology, media and telecom.
Our client is currently looking internally for a Director Operations Team (m/f) in Frankfurt a.M.
- Provide strong leadership, mentorship, vision and direction.
- Ensure operational excellence in the day-to-day management of the business including forecasting, pipeline development, training, hiring, performance management and team collaboration.
- Develop and implement best practices to maximize pipeline creation, conversionrates, forecasting accuracy, and cross-functional collaboration.
- Work with various internal teams to drive member satisfaction to ensure opportunities for additional business growth.
- Collaborate with CEOs and C-Levels to provide input on layout and design of strategies and value creation of portfolio companies.
- Support direct reports by participating in and leading prospect meetings and engaging other corporate resources as required to close large and complex deals.
- Assist and close complex transactions.
- Serve as leadership sponsor to large accounts and help drive key executive relationships.
- Offer strong thought leadership within the team.
- Understand target companies' business needs, develop proposals and accurately articulate value proposition at the executive level.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of the offerings while staying current in understanding the competitive landscape and industry trends.
What you bring with you
- >10 years of relevant experience in TOP tier consulting firm and in a private equity or corporate private equity alike experience
- Operations, management and value creation experience
- Track record of successfully working with C-Level executive management, especially CEO management
- Experience in all private equity related topics and value creation plans
- Broad experience across different aspects of a business, particularly strong understanding of key financial and business processes of an organization
- Capability to quickly develop a strong “standing” within the organizationHands-on mentality; down-to-earth attitude
- Broad set of influencing skillsHigh level of motivation and determination
- A driven, open, honest and collaborative individual with strong people skills
- Able to operate effectively in a private equity-related environmentHigh communication skills to deal on CEO level