Our client is an innovative German company with high growth rates in a niche area of the airline business. It has international hubs and operations in many countries and is continuing to expand internationally.
Along their core business with helicopter services (not touristic!) they develop new business ventures. The newly formed role of „Head of New Business Development“ (m/f/d) should define such new fields together with the Founder/CEO and implement them. The perspective will be to take over one of these new ventures as Managing Director (m/f/d).
- Define new business ideas together with the Founder/CEO, such as internationalization, new areas and products, ventures, M&A
- Implement and set up such new business areas
- Lead strategic relevant projects
- Work closely with local management and, if needed, take over interim roles
- Mid-term career perspectives: become a Managing Director (m/f/d) of a future portfolio company with shares
What You Bring With You
- 3-7 years of professional experience from top-notch strategy or operational consulting firm. Additional operational experience from a hands-on strategic position outside consulting could be helpful, but is not a must
- Functional focus on general management, marketing & sales, operation, transformation, internationalization
- High affinity and passion to the airline and aerospace industry or on a hobby base as “hobby pilot”
- Entrepreneurial mindset and passion – high drive to become a future CEO and shareholder
- High analytical and strategic skills
- Hands-on, ‘get-things-done’ type of person who likes to work in small-cap environments
- Excellent English language skills