Our client is one of the world's leading financial services companies.
For the Financial Solutions (life&health) team, we are looking for an Executive Director (m/f/d) to establish and manage business relationships with companies in the field of life insurance.
For this varied and demanding task, our client is looking for a new colleague who has excellent access to the customers, especially in Germany. You will work in an interdisciplinary team that develops and implements both tailor-made product concepts for the respective customer needs and non-traditional reinsurance solutions.
- As a senior originator within the division, you will develop, strengthen and manage business relationships with the clients; this in particular in Germany and possibly also in Austria and Switzerland
- You will competently identify customer needs and challenges and develop appropriate solution concepts with other colleagues in the team
- You and your colleagues will present the solution proposals and concepts developed in the team to customers – this includes not only the transaction structures but also the technical, accounting and regulatory aspects
- With your excellent contacts to customers, you ensure that the project runs smoothly right through to the completion of the respective solution proposal or concept
What You Bring With You
- Successfully completed studies
- Extensive knowledge of the life insurance market in German-speaking Europe and the local regulatory environment
- Min. 10+ years’ work experience in one or more of the following roles:
- Banks in the areas of sales and/or structuring
- Life reinsurance in the areas of origination, actuarial, product development
- Working in an actuarial and/or accounting advisory function for life insurance at a consulting company
- Excellent customer relationships with decision-makers in life insurance in German-speaking Europe (C-level, head of product development, etc.)
- Profound knowledge of insurance, tax and supervisory law (particularly solvency regulations) and accounting
- Ability to advance multiple projects simultaneously in different phases and to lead project teams
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- Motivation to work in a multicultural team
- Presentation skills, especially when presenting complex issues
- Language skills: Business fluent English and German, other languages desirable
- Willingness to travel