Our client is one of the leading German insurance companies. A comprehensive IT transformation program is currently being set up. The team consists of top-class professionals from top consultancies as well as industry experts and is assigned to the CIO board.
We are looking for a Group Leader IT Demand Management (m/f/d) for all group resorts like HR, CEO, Central Procurement, General Services. This position is a newly created role.
- Group management and responsibility for up to 10 employees
- Advise the central functions in a modern, future-oriented and efficient design of business processes and workflows using innovative technologies
- Support in creating business cases
- Creation and management of requirements, joint assessment of needs with the departments and obtaining technical approvals
- Responsibility for reporting as well as creating transparency about the IT project portfolio in your area of responsibility
- Advice on the cost development of the application systems (life cycle management) as well as the initiation of cost-reducing measures, including ensuring usage-based billing and compliance with service level agreements
What You Bring With You
- Successfully completed studies, e.g. in computer science, mathematics, physics or business administration
- Min. 5 years of experience in an IT management consulting with a focus on financial services or directly in an insurance company
- First project management experience in the management of handling IT projects
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent ability to grasp, analyze and precisely formulate complex issues, combined with a high level of solution orientation
- High service orientation, self-assured demeanor in dealing with stakeholders up to C-level
- Fluency in English, German language skills desirable