Our client was established in January 2021 following the integration of two companies into one entity, leveraging the strengths and best practices of both entities.
The company belongs to a global financial services group, supporting millions of internal customers with state-of-the-art IT solutions to everyday problems.
We are looking for a Manager Strategy & Transformation (m/f/d) for one of the teams.
- Be a part of the Global Transformation Office that steers digitally-driven provision of global IT services to Group companies around the world
- Formulating concrete solutions to be implemented as a part of a wider strategy targeting the cooperation between technology hubs and global demand for IT services driven by business units
- Conduct numerical analysis of performance including financial performance and trend analysis to ensure optimization of offered services and assets
- Develop models to automate KPIs / measures on various parameters
- Identify possible use cases for driving incremental innovation through the introduction of emerging technologies while implementing strategy of Global IT services
- Together with Head of Business Strategy and Data Analytics work with many different stakeholders to align interests and translate them into comprehensible action items
- Together with Head of Business Strategy and Data Analytics communicate strategy to senior stakeholders and illustrate resulting additional value derived from fully committing to digitalization
What You Bring With You
- Min. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, MBA desirable
- Minimum 2-3 years of work experience in management consulting, business analytics or process management preferably in technology and/or financial services (including shared services)
- Advanced level problem-solving skills by applying an analytical, innovative and creative mindset
- Advanced level of MS Office applications particularly PowerPoint and Excel and ability to use those tools to visualize findings/analyses and share with key stakeholders
- Experience in working with business case methodology as a rationale for undertaking a project
- Proficient English and German
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to interact with various stakeholders
- Self-starting and self-driven to thrive in a dynamic business environment
- Ability to pay attention to detail while keeping a good understanding of macro-strategic contexts simultaneously
- Demonstrating curiosity and responding efficiently to changing demands and circumstances
- Willingness to learn and be flexible to adapt and share skills for team deliverables
- Good, respectful, humble and tolerant team player