Our client is one of the leading integrated financial services providers worldwide.
With more than 140,000 employees worldwide, our client serves to millions of customers in more than 70 countries. On the insurance side, the company is one of the market leaders in the German market and has a strong international presence.
Our client is setting up a large transformation program to harmonize processes and customer experience. This transformation program has a very high exposure to the Board and high priority with high impact. The Senior Team is being set up and we are looking for analytical, hands-on, transformation driven and international professionals to be part of it.
For this specific
position we are looking for a senior professional with experience in insurance sales,
insurance industry and large transformation programs.
- Lead complex transformation projects worldwide
- Lead international project teams
- Steering the business change sales portfolio and driving the harmonization of global processes
- Act as the main interface between the Business Unit and the company locally and globall
- Support the standardization and harmonization of sales processes at the local level, and facilitate the roll-out of Group solutions
- Drive business transformation and sustain the change required by the corporate agenda. Our client is focused on standardising and simplifying processes to increase customer satisfaction and business value
- Development of effective and efficient global business
processes based on customer needs
Close collaboration with
- Track record of successful leading transformational business change/ management experience of international teams
- 8+ years of Insurance Sales experience (ideally in more than one country/company/insurance lines of business)
- 3+ years of experience in project management and development methodologies, i.e. Waterfall, Agile or other iterative models
- High level of client orientation and strong collaboration skills, ability to work both independently in own area of expertise and cross-functional as part of the team
- Absolute ‘can do ‘attitude, high degree of motivation and entrepreneurial thinking, willingness to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and international environment, readiness to travel
- Excellent interpersonal skills (communication, negotiation and mediation) and ability to develop strong business relationships with internal and external stakeholders; impact presence and credibility with executive and management level leaders
- Acting with integrity, confidence and accountability
- Strong strategic and conceptual thinking; ability to design new solutions to complex problems based on business knowledge and customer centricity
- Mobility important due to travelling internationally