Our client is a world-leader in decentral energy management and energy efficient applications and privately held engineering company. After years of strong growth and acquisitions, they have grown to a business with around 27,000 employees and products sold in more than 100 countries around the world with over 50 factories in 20 countries. As a leading supplier to the refrigeration and air-conditioning industries, our client has a broad product technology portfolio serving customers along the cold chain within commercial refrigeration, air-conditioning and industrial refrigeration, as well as food retail.
We are searching for a CFO Business Unit as part of the TOP management team to strategically support the future positioning, new business models and deployment of the Business Unit.
- Securing financial transparency and direct the product cost estimation and pricing strategy
- Support the existing and new technological aspects as well as M&A activities with business modelling, forecasting and partnering models. After this, measures in investment controlling, incl. potential integration activities will be necessary
- Leading functional excellence and comprehending strategic initiatives implementing these into operational measures as well as leading the financial processes
- Steering business reviews in order to challenge the financial marks and identify the risks and opportunities while proposing actions
- Collaboration in regional and global activities for controlling, finance, accounting, and tax
- 10+ years of extensive experience in financial positions within an international company.
- Experience from an industrial company with software and service transformation path or from the Software / IT solutions industry is preferred.
- Master’s Degree in economics or MBA
- Results-oriented drive and vast understanding of the entire value chain and ERP systems
- Strong communication, diplomacy skills and the ability to guide, influence and convince others
- Fluent in English
- A global perspective
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Analytical skills with a commercial focus
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills