Our client is a leading global wholesale/C&C/retail group with operations in Western Europe, CEE, Russia, Africa and Asia. In order to further implement Private Equity style value creation principles in their central leadership organization, our client is seeking to hire experienced senior value creation professionals with international experience.
We are looking for analytically strong, yet hands-on senior professionals with a management consulting, private equity or corporate background that have extensive experience in private equity value creation principles and who engage in intensive interaction with the country MDs in their area of responsibility.
- You will be leading one of various value creation teams on board level together with one or two value creation professionals on manager or director level (depending on seniority) assigned to each team. Each value creation team has responsibility for
2-3 country organizations and works closely together with the country MD and his team
You will have P&L responsibility for several countries and functional areas and work very closely with the country MD in the
- strategy and value creation plan development (including stimulating innovative ideas, researching specific topics),
- operational detailing of value creation plansregular reporting on value creation measures and following up on execution / gap analysis etc.,
- coaching of the country MD and his organization in the operationalimplementation (also by leveraging internal and external networks andsharing best practices),
- preparation for in-country visits,
- very high exposure to the senior management of the client.
- At least 12 years of relevant professional experience from Strategy or restructuring consulting and / or private equity operating teams and / or similar corporate role – at least 2 of these 3 areas
- Strong exposure to Private Equity value creation principles and portfolio work (operational detailing of investment thesis, development of 100-day plans, value creation measures, operating KPI development and review, financial modelling etc.)
- Experience in retail is an advantage
- Experience in multi-stakeholder management and respecting clear lines of responsibilities, strong communicator
- Excellent academic credentials with strong analytics and “fast track” development
- International experience and cultural openness – English is working language, further language skills are a clear advantage
- Personality: ‘hands-on’, ‘straight to the point’, ‘no bullshit’, ‘get-things-done’, unpretentious, assertive, ‘bulletproof’, with strong communication skills, open-minded and decisive